Are you interested in being a part of the Braddell Heights Symphony Orchestra?
We are now offering video auditions on a rolling basis!
Record and submit your audition at your own convenience and time.
If you are interested, please download the audition requirements and your respective orchestra excerpt for the instrument you wish to audition for below.
Audition Requirements (General Information for all):
- BHSO Audition Requirements for Strings (PDF | updated 15 Jan 2019)
- BHSO Audition Requirements for Brass, Woodwinds & Percussion (PDF | updated 15 Jan 2019)
* Audition requirements since 2019 are still applicable as of 2022.
Virtual Audition Steps and requirements:
- Record the entire requirement into one video clip. The video must include your piece of choice and ALL excerpts. Edited videos are accepted; you can record each piece and excerpt in separate takes and combine them into one video. However, editing within each piece or excerpt is not acceptable.
- Make sure we can see and hear you clearly. Refer to the link here on how to make a good video recording.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your audition (uploaded as an unlisted Youtube video). In your email, please tell us relevant information about yourself and how you can contribute to BHSO, besides just playing in the orchestra
- We would prefer if you upload your video to Youtube unlisted. If you are not able to do that, you can also send us the file via email.
- We look forward to watching your videos!
Audition Application Form:
Orchestra Excerpts for Strings:
Orchestra Excerpts for Woodwinds:
Orchestra Excerpts for Brass:
Orchestra Excerpts for Percussion:
For more information, contact us via email to email@example.com